Oh dear. November just flew by. I was very busy with projects, hence my lack of posting on this here lil' blog. Here's a recap of what I've been up to this month!
- I shot two more series of Occupy Wall St portraits for NY Observer (one, two) before Bloomberg cleared out the tents. Plus three photos from the first group are in this month's Adbusters. Amazing!
- I shot thirteen shows over five weeks for Ars Nova's ANT Fest. Photos can be found over on Ars Nova's facebook page.
- I got officially hired to work part time for TimeOut NY Kids as a photo assistant. Favorite shoots so far have been Fall Kids Fest and PB & Co. Aww and yum, respectively.
- I did some fun new promo shots with the incomparable Spring Standards. I'll post their final choices once they're edited!
- Finally, I was lucky enough to shoot the rehearsal and performance of Cheyenne Jackson and the NY Pops' "Mad Men"-themed concert at Carnegie Hall. That man really hit the gene pool jackpot.
photos by Marielle Solan